We are a full service optometric practice with locations in both Portland and Tigard, specializing in family vision care, contact lens fitting, and diagnosis and management of eye disease. Our Optometric Physicians and staff are committed to assuring that you receive the highest quality eye care available. Our Doctors are in the clinic every day of the week, and are fully trained and certified in Refraction and Ocular Disease diagnosis and treatment.
Please call us with any questions about how we can help you see comfortably and clearly!
Take a moment, visit our site and see the services we have available for you:
- Google Maps has directions to the Portland and Tigard locations
- Print Patient Forms to bring to your appointment
- Email a Doctor or Staff Member with questions or comments
The OCT: Using This Cutting Edge Technology to Provide Great Eyecare
Using Advanced Technology to Provide Comprehensive Eyecare!
The Optovue scanner, also referred to as an OCT (ocular coherence tomographer), uses a scanning laser to capture 3-D images of structures of the eye similar to an ultrasound.
Schedule an appointment for a comprehensive eye exam today
- Mar 31, 2015 - Can you Really Go Blind from Looking at a Solar Eclipse?
- Mar 19, 2015 - 10 Steps to Prevent Vision Loss
- Mar 11, 2015 - Refocus on the Digital Age with Computer Glasses
- Mar 4, 2015 - The Importance of Proper Contact Lens Fitting
- Apr 27, 2014 - Dr Dale Ogata Answers to a Q&A about Dry Eyes
- Jul 18, 2013 - The OCT: Using This Cutting Edge Technology to Provide Great Eyecare
- Nov 15, 2010 - Rates of Myopia Increasing
- Nov 11, 2010 - AMD Risk Lower If You Consume Yellow Plant Pigment Lutein And Zeaxanthin